- Brochure – Aurelia II TFT T3 Nuova Simonelli
- User Manual – Aurelia II TFT T3 Nuova Simonelli
- Spec Sheet 2 Groups – Aurelia II TFT T3 Nuova Simonelli
- Spec Sheet 3 Groups – Aurelia II TFT T3 Nuova Simonelli
- Spare Parts Plan – Aurelia II TFT T3 Nuova Simonelli
- Electrical Plan – Aurelia II TFT T3 Nuova Simonelli
- Certificate of Compliance Aurelia II – Aurelia II TFT T3 Nuova Simonelli
Nuova Simonelli AURELIA II TFT T3
The Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II is the espresso machine for those who are looking for unprecedented performance and reliability. Nuova Simonelli’s T3 system gives you the ability to control the machine temperature at three different points, hence the name “T3”. All temperature adjustments can be made using the TFT control screen, so you can adjust the temperature of the steam boiler without needing a technician to open the machine. Each group head has its own dedicated boiler which allows to you serve several different coffee blends at the ideal temperature for each. Finally, each group head has its own element and temperature probe to ensure complete thermal stability and control. The new TFT screen also allows shot volumes to be adjusted at any time, without needing to program using coffee!
Suitable for: High quality coffee shops, medium – high volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors, specialty coffee shops.
Available colours free of charge
- T3 Boiler system
- 3-4 Copper Boilers work together allowing the barista to independently set the temperature for each group head.
- LCD Display
- With our unique software and LCD screen the barista can control everything from doses, boiler pressure, pre-infusion, and even energy savings settings.
- Cool Touch Steam Wands
- This machine comes standard with our cool touch technology. This technology significantly reduces the temperature of the wands during the steaming process. Eliminating a safety hazard for baristas and reducing the time it takes to clean the wands.
- Milk Light & LED Surface Lights
- The Aurelia II has been designed to adapt to any setting. The LEDs strategically positioned around the machine insure the barista can always see what they are doing.
- Raised group heads
- This machine comes standard with raised group heads. Allowing for larger cups to be placed directly below the group head.
- Push Pull Steam Levers
- Ergonomics are an important underling factor when choosing an espresso machine, which is why long ago we got rid of turning steam wands for the more user friendly push pull steam system.
- Soft Infusion Systems
- SIS (Soft Infusion Systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping technique, leading to a far more consistent espresso and eliminating human error.
- Automated Cleaning
- This machine comes standard with an automated cleaning process, in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
- Reverse Mirror
- The Aurelia II back-plate is designed to act as a mirror, allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- Bar Pump Gauge
- Every Aurelia II comes standard with a bar pump gauge, making it easier than ever to check pressure profiles.
- Water Level Indicator
- Monitor boiler water levels easily using the water level indicator.