- Brochure – Aurelia II Digit TFT Nuova Simonelli
- User Manual – Aurelia II Digit TFT Nuova Simonelli
- Spec Sheet 2 Groups – Aurelia II Digit TFT Nuova Simonelli
- Spec Sheet 3 Groups – Aurelia II Digit TFT Nuova Simonelli
- Spare Parts Plan – Aurelia II Digit TFT Nuova Simonelli
- Electrical Plan – Aurelia II Digit TFT Nuova Simonelli
- Certificate of Compliance Aurelia II – Aurelia II Digit TFT Nuova Simonelli
Nuova Simonelli AURELIA II DIGIT TFT
The Aurelia II Digit TFT is the ideal machine for cafes looking for amazing reliability and consistently great coffee. Designed with the comfort of the operator in mind, this machine allows baristas to program up to four desired coffee volumes per group and consistently pull precise shots throughout the day. Because the barista no longer has to monitor each and every shot, they are given precious time to focus on steaming milk, interacting with customers, or perhaps begin another order. This versatile machine is ideal for a wide variety of shops and setups, but particularly useful for the discerning barista who likes to make many adjustments throughout the day.
Suitable for: High quality coffee shops, medium – high volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors, specialty coffee shops.
Available colours free of charge
- Copper Heat Exchanger System
- 2Gr = 14lt
- 3Gr = 17lt
- 4Gr= 20Lt
- LCD Display
- With our unique software and LCD screen the barista can control everything from doses, boiler pressure, pre-infusion, and even energy savings settings.
- Cool Touch Steam Wands
- This machine comes standard with our cool touch technology. This technology significantly reduces the temperature of the wands during the steaming process. Eliminating a safety hazard for baristas and reducing the time it takes to clean the wands.
- Milk Light & LED Surface Lights
- The Aurelia II has been designed to adapt to any setting. The LEDs strategically positioned around the machine insure the barista can always see what they are doing.
- Raised group heads
- This machine comes standard with raised group heads. Allowing for larger cups to be placed directly below the group head.
- Push Pull Steam Levers
- Ergonomics are an important underling factor when choosing an espresso machine, which is why long ago we got rid of turning steam wands for the more user friendly push pull steam system.
- Soft Infusion Systems
- SIS (Soft Infusion Systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping technique, leading to a far more consistent espresso and eliminating human error.
- Automated Cleaning
- This machine comes standard with an automated cleaning process, in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
- Reverse Mirror
- The Aurelia II back-plate is designed to act as a mirror, allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- Bar Pump Gauge
- Every Aurelia II comes standard with a bar pump gauge, making it easier than ever to check pressure profiles.
- Water Level Indicator
- Monitor boiler water levels easily using the water level indicator.